Hilsea Lido Pool for the People Trust is looking for RLSS qualified lifeguards to join our growing team. These are paid positions and there are opportunities for flexible working to suit your availability. Please email email@example.com, enclosing your CV or a brief resume of qualifications and experience.
Between June and September volunteers are needed to welcome families and to help look after the site during the family swimming sessions. If you can offer two or more hours a fortnight, either on a regular weekday (3pm-7.30pm) or weekend (11.30am-7pm), please do get in touch.
If you would like to support HLPP there a variety of ways that this can be achieved. For example, you may:
- be part of a group who would like to do some fundraising
- have a couple of hours a week when you would like to get involved in the improvement of the site
- have skills or experience that we need to assist us in achieving our goal of running a successful cultural and sporting venue
- sign up as a fan on Facebook and let us hear your ideas and suggestions
- organise a non school uniform day
- conduct a sponsored event
- attend fundraising events and even volunteer to help
If you have any ideas for raising money towards the regeneration of Hilsea Lido please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love you to get involved, together we can make this happen.